DMC FINS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DMC FINS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We accept returns of unused and undamaged fins. Returns are usually as a result of incorrect sizing. All feet are different, so fitting a foot into a fixed shape foot cavity of moulded flexible material is an inexact science. Our fin sizes are pretty close to shoe sizes but our different models have slight variations in their unique foot cavity – universal, or specific left & right. We are keen to get you swimming again soon.
Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. We will gladly accept returns for items purchased through dmcfins.com.au within 30 days of the original purchase date.
Fins must be returned in a clean, saleable condition, with original tags and packaging, to be eligible for a refund price of the fins.
To submit an item/s for return, please register on our returns page.
We cannot accept returns of Soft Surf Helmets, Swim Caps, or Goggles for hygiene reasons. Please check Helmet sizing carefully. Sizing instructions can be found on each SSH Model page.
Only items purchased directly through dmcfins.com.au may be returned to our warehouse. Items purchased through our retail partners must be returned to the place of purchase and are subject to the return policies of the retail partner.
All accepted refunds follow the returns process detailed above and once approved are applied to the original card or method of purchase.
Please note that refund delays may occur as card issuer processing times vary greatly, something we are unable to influence.
We do not process exchanges.
We not not refund postage.
For all other enquiries please contact us.
** SHIPPING DELAYS **
Unfortunately, Australia Post and our other shipping partners are experiencing higher volumes than expected which is causing significant delays to quoted shipping timeframes.
Team DMC are working hard to get orders delivered as quickly as possible. If you require your order urgently, please consider visiting a DMC stockist.
We sincerely apologise in advance if your order is affected by these delays and appreciate your patience and understanding.
- Orders are shipped using Australia Post. Delivery times are reliant on their load.
- Orders usually take 1 - 4 business days to be delivered to you and we ship within 1 - 2 business days.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
- Orders are charged shipping depending on your orders weight and destination. Parcel Post or Express Post price will be displayed at checkout.
- Free shipping on Elite MAX from Friday October 25th, 2022 for a limited time.
- Mixed product shipment costs will only be charged based on the other products in the order.
- Consumer orders only.
- If you are in the vicinity of Warriewood NSW you can contact us to request an appointment to collect your fins from our warehouse. Contact us at email@example.com prior to ordering to arrange.
- Covid-19 business protocols apply for check-in, vaccination certificate, and mask wearing.
Always rinse in fresh water after use in salt water
Keep out of direct sunlight for prolonged periods
Keep off hard surfaces
Avoid sharp objects like rocks or reef
DMC fins and DMC fins Square Logo Trademarks and Patents are the property of DMC Industries Pty Ltd ABN 15 061 890 702