DMC Elite MAX Sizing & Features
DMC ELITE MAX FINS
Builds Power - Reduces Fatigue - Increases Speed - Stabilises Ankle Roll
This model is for the swimmer who insists on nothing but the best. These revolutionary fins are designed to give your swim stroke, leg strength and kick action, the best chance at developing potential.
- Designed with DMC's Patented Reverse V Rail (RVR) technology.
- RVR is geared to offer correct torque for each kick stroke, creating balance for the user unlike any other swim fins.
- The RVR streamlines vortexes more efficiently than any other design.
- Silicone material for maximum comfort.
- Asymmetric design stabilises ankle roll, increases speed and decreases fatigue
- Features triple function drain chute: allows extra room for elongated toes 1 and 2, flushes out grit, and reduces vacuum on breakouts and flip turns.
- Used by recreational swimmers through to international swimming superstars.
- Great for pool or ocean swimming
All feet are very different, so fitting a foot into a fixed shape foot cavity of moulded flexible material is an inexact science. We do not compare our fin sizes to shoe sizes as the construction of fins and shoes are very different.
The closest measurement to work out what size fin you will need is the length of your foot +/- 3-5 mm.
Please note that each of our fin models has its own mould, so sizes may vary between models. Original training fin, Elite II and Repellor fins are a universal foot, meaning you can wear either fin on either foot, also giving you a wider foot cavity. Our Elite and Elite MAX are specific left and right foot fit.
1: Check Length – Stand on a piece of paper against a wall and put a dot in front of your big toe, and a dot at the back of your heel.
2: Measure the distance between front and back dots. This should be the length of your foot.
3: Ask yourself if you like your fins to fit snug, or not. Allow +/- 3-5 mm in length for your ideal comfort.
TIP: If you’re still not sure, order 2 pairs, and then return the pair that doesn’t fit, for a refund on the cost of the returned item. See Returns & Refunds on our website.
STOCKISTS: DMC is the fin of choice in many pools and retailers across the country. Please refer our store locator on our website.
Please refer to our model sizing charts below as a guide.