REPELLOR FIN - Black - Dave Ford Model
Dave Ford from Ojai/Ventura, California, is a Bodysurfing Superstar having won 6 World Championship Grand Champion Titles over a period of 20 years competing for the South Jetty Swells Bodysurfing Association. The Ford family is a name synonymous with Bodysurfing in California since the 70's and Dave has been traveling extensively since teaming up with DMC fins, winning contests in Australia, U.K. and standing out at Pipeline.
DMC REPELLOR fins Dave Ford Model was created for Dave with his choice of material and coloured in all Black to create a stealth version of DMC's range of ocean fins.
Builds Power - Reduces Fatigue - Increases Speed - Super Comfortable
DMC Repellor surf fin is a high end ocean fin designed for bodysurfing, bodyboarding, lifeguarding, snorkelling and ocean swimming. It uses the DMC Patented RVR Design which enables Max Speed with Less Fatigue.
- Designed with DMC's Patented Reverse V Rail (RVR) technology.
- RVR is geared to offer maximum power for each kick stroke, creating balance for the user unlike any other surf fins.
- The RVR streamlines vortexes more efficiently than any other design.
- Silicone material for maximum comfort.
- Universal foot pocket for ease of putting on
- Underside drain chute for automatic removal of sand and water
- Used by recreational bodysurfers through to international bodyboard and bodysurf superstars
- Short enough for drop-kneed bodyboarding without a lack of power
DMC always recommends using our CLAMP fin savers to secure your fin to your foot.
REPELLOR fins Care Instructions:
Always rinse in fresh water after use in salt water
Keep out of direct sunlight for prolonged periods
Keep off hard surfaces
Avoid sharp objects like rocks or reef
REPELLOR fins are warranted against manufacturing faults for 90 days from date of purchase.
REPELLOR fins are not warranted against misuse. Please adhere to care instructions.
SUGGESTED PRODUCT - If using your fins in the surf, we suggest our CLAMP fins savers to secure your fin to your foot.